Academic Advising is essential to keep students and parents informed about important procedures, deadlines, and announcements relevant to academics in the Spadoni College. Advising services are coordinated by Amanda Darden, and supported by the wonderful staff in the Office of Student Services.
Please browse the resources below, especially the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list. If the answer you need is not included, please don't hesitate to contact us; we are eager to serve you!
- Frequently Asked Questions - START HERE!
- What you need to know about the Praxis 1 exam
- How to register for courses using WebAdvisor
- Tentative 4-YR Plan Early Childhood Education (PDF, 71 KB)
- Tentative 4-YR Plan Elementary Education (PDF, 63 KB)
- Tentative 4-YR Plan Learning Disabilities (PDF, 68 KB)
- Tentative 4-YR Plan Middle Level Education:
- Tentative 4-YR Plan Physical Education (PDF, 64 KB)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) Academic Program of Study (PDF, 53 KB)
Amanda Darden is the Coordinator of Academic Advising
Kearns Hall 114F