facebook icon twitter youtube

Traveling Outside the U.S.

If you plan to travel outside the U.S., your passport and visa stamp must be valid beyond the date on which you plan to re-enter the U.S. If you plan on visiting a country or countries other than your home country, please make sure that you have any required visitor visas. If you have graduated and applied for Practical Training but have not yet received your Employment Authorization Document (EAD), do not leave the U.S.

To re-enter the U. S., your Designated School Official (DSO) in the Office of International Programs must have signed your I-20 or DS-2019 prior to your departure. To ensure that you have all the proper documents necessary to re-enter the U.S., stop by the Office of International Programs before traveling.

For more information, contact