Maintenance Request Authorization
- Go to Myschoolbuilding
- You may at times be prompted to enter an organizational account number. Please call the Facilities Call Center desk at 349-2153 for this number and for the proper password for submission of your request. Enter and submit.
- It will ask you to enter your email address. Enter and submit. Your email address identifies you in the system. If you are a student please use the CCU student email (ONLY). Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a new user, the system will ask you to enter your first and last name and phone number as indicated.
- If your last name is found in the system, you see a list of users with your last name. If you are not any of these users, select the “My name is not listed” option. If you see your name and email, select that option. Submit. If your last name is not found you will be given the option to add it.
- If you are a new user, enter in your first name. Verify that your email address and your last name are entered correctly. If they are not, please correct them. Please enter your campus extension. Submit. Once you submit your corrections, the “New Work Order” page will appear and you can submit your work requests.