STEP 1 -
Enroll at CCU
STEP 2 -
STEP 3 -
Register for Orientation
Step Four: Return Your Immunization Form
Every student entering a South Carolina college or university is required to provide an immunization record prior to enrollment. Please complete the Health History/Immunization Form and return it to Student Health Services or bring it with you to Orientation. The completed form is due by Aug. 1 for the fall term and by Dec. 15 for the spring term.
Step Five: Submit Final Transcripts and Test Scores
To complete the enrollment process, submit your final high school and/or college transcripts to the Office of Admissions & Merit Awards and any AP scores to the Office of the Registrar.
Step Six: Pay Your Bill
Students who attend Orientation in June and July can view their bills on WebAdvisor the beginning of July. You can view the payment deadlines on the Office of Student Accounts Web site. For students who attend Orientation and register for classes after July, payment is due at the time of registration.
Step Seven: Ensure Your Legal Presence is Verified
The South Carolina Code of Laws, Section 59-101-430, as amended, requires verified legal presence in the United States for each student who enrolls in any public institution of higher education. All students must provide proof of citizenship or legal presence in the United States to be eligible to enroll at Coastal Carolina University.
If your legal presence was not verified during the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) process, Coastal Carolina University will contact you to complete the Legal Presence Verification Form and present one of the following valid documents:
- Copy of the South Carolina driver's license if the student first became a licensed driver in the state after January 1, 2002, or a copy of a valid driver's license issued after January 1, 2002, from one of the following states (if your state is not on this list, it is not eligible): Alaska, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine (license issued after November 15, 2008), Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin;
- Social Security Card;
- Current U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport that has not been expired more than 10 years;
- Certificate of Naturalization – (USCIS Form N-550 or N-570);
- U.S. government issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad;
- Certificate of Citizenship (N-560 or N-561); or
- Permanent Resident/Green Card;
- Unexpired U.S. Active Duty/Retiree/Reservist Military ID Card (DOD DD-2)
The University can accept photocopies of citizenship documents so long as we reserve the right to demand production of the certified original in the event we have any questions about whether the copy is true and accurate, or in the event any of the information on the copy is unreadable.
Steps to Defer Your Admission:
To defer your admission, click the following link and follow the instructions to complete, print, and send the form.