Associate Provost of Assessment and Accreditation (1)
Director of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Analysis (1)
Representative from Information Technology Services (1)
Representative from Financial Services (1)
Representative from Facilities (1)
Representative from Enrollment Services (1)
Representative from University Communications (1)
Representative from Registrar (1)
Charge of the committee:
- Provide leadership in the review, evaluation, and use of data for continuous improvement and accountability.
- Disseminate results of assessment of administrative unit operations in order to inform the budget process.
- Monitor assessment of administrative unit operations in meeting goals and objectives for the following units: Business Affairs, Enrollment Services, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology Services, Institutional Research and Assessment, Marketing and Communications, Public Safety, Registrar, University Advancement, and University Relations.
- Use the assessment results to verify administrative unit operations and to identify patterns of weakness in order to improve services.
- Provide an annual report to the University-Wide Assessment Committee documenting changes, strengths, and weaknesses of the administrative units.
- Determine how outputs in the form of products, services, and information will be received and measured by students and other customers.