- Written by Grant Wiggens, this article lays a foundation for understanding authentic assessment.
- Written by Stevens & Levi this article discusses the use of rubrics for greater equity in teaching and grading.
- DePaul University: Assessment resources
- University of Wisconsin-Stout: Creating rubrics
- University of Chicago: Rubric example for Math – problem solving
- University of Chicago: Rubric for Math, Grading Proofs
- Rubric for grading a research paper
- Washington State University: Using rubrics in higher education
- Washington State University: Designing rubrics for assessing higher order thinking
- Written by Stevens. & Levi this article discusses the use of rubrics for greater equity in teaching and grading.
Books on Rubrics
Stevens, D. D. & Levi, A. J. (2005), Introduction to rubrics: An assessment tool to save grading time, convey effective feedback and promote student learning. Sterling, VA: Stylus.
Arter, J. & McTighe, J. (2001). Scoring rubrics in the classroom: Using performance criteria for assessing and improving student performance.