Enrolling in the Program
Interdisciplinary Studies is a great way to build your own concentration and tailor your coursework toward a rewarding career of your choosing. Follow these steps to ensure you will be successful in this major program:
Step 1: Career Selection
- Select a potential career based on your interests and abilities.
- Resources: Career Services, Occupational Outlook Handbook.
Step 2: Coursework Selection
- Make a list of courses that would help you in your selected career.
- Resources: Sample Concentrations, WebAdvisor, University Catalogs.
Step 3: Academic Advisement
- Schedule and attend an interest meeting with the Academic Advisor.
- Resources: Matthew Wood, (843) 349-5089, email@example.com.
Step 4: Entry into the Pre-Major
- Bring a completed change of major form to the Academic Advisor.
- Resources: Change of Major.
Step 5: Official Application to the Major
- Complete the application to join the Interdisciplinary Studies major.
- Resources: Interdisciplinary Studies Application 2014-2015
Step 6: Official Acceptance to the Major
- Await acceptance of your application by the faculty review board.
- Access your program evaluation through WebAdvisor to check progress.
- Resources: WebAdvisor.
Office: Kearns 213 E
Phone: (843) 349-5089
Fair with Haze
88.0° / 31.0° C