Welcome to Blackboard Learn
Coastal Carolina University uses Blackboard Learn to deliver course content to students as part of online, hybrid, and face-to-face classes. To learn more about using Blackboard Learn, visit the resource links on the left.
ITS has issued a Security Alert concerning Java. For more information visit the Security Alert page.
Routine maintenance on the Blackboard Learn Server is performed on Fridays at 3:00pm. Interruptions will be minimal, most lasting approximately 30 minutes. Please keep this in mind as you plan your coursework.
Information for Students
- Student Orientation for Blackboard Learn
- Username & Password Lookup: Lookup your Coastal username and password. Problems retrieving your username and password? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- WebAdvisor: Register for classes, view grades, or review financial aid information
- Blackboard Learn Resources for Students: Get more information on using Blackboard Learn
Information for Faculty
- New Faculty: If you are new to Blackboard at Coastal Carolina University, find resources to help you get started
- Course Request Form: Request to have your courses added to Blackboard Learn. (Login required)
- Faculty Blackboard Learn Assistance: Send an email to the Blackboard Learn Administrator
- Blackboard Learn Resources for Faculty: Access Blackboard Learn Resources for Faculty
- Blackboard Learn Policies and Procedures: Policies and procedures for use of the Blackboard Learn system