PDA Tracking and Recording
It is ultimately each student’s responsibility to ensure the required number of Professional Development Activities (PDAs) is completed prior to graduation. The Wall Center for Excellence will track participation in PDAs, however students must bring their Student ID to every PDA they attend and sign attendance sheets and/or swipe their Student ID to receive credit. If a student’s record does not reflect participation in a specific PDA, the student must bring the matter to the attention of the Wall Center for Excellence by submitting an appeal by the end of the semester following the activity in question.
Students can now view their PDA attendance records through the Coastal Connections website by completing the steps below. PDA attendance will be updated on the site within two weeks of the event date.
- Log on to the Coastal Connections website using your CCU email and password.
- If you have never used the system then you will be prompted to create a profile.
- Once in the system, join the Building Your Business Portfolio Program (PDAs) group. The direct link is https://coastal.collegiatelink.net/organization/PDAs. You can also access the group through the “Organizations” link at the top of the main page.
- To view your PDA attendance record, click on the “My Involvement” tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the “Events” link.
- Click on the “Past Events” link.
- This will list all events registered through the Coastal Connections system that you signed up for and/or attended, including PDAs.
- Scroll/click through the events on the screen to identify the events that are listed as PDAs.
- Click on the “View Event Calendar” tab to verify which PDAs you actually attended. The events highlighted in blue are PDAs you have attended.
Student Quick Links
Connect With Us
75.9° / 24.4° C