The Center for Teaching Excellence to Advance Learning (CeTEAL) seeks to promote a culture of excellence in teaching and learning at Coastal Carolina University by facilitating the integration of proven pedagogical techniques into the instructional process and encouraging the development of a university-wide community of reflective practitioners.
To be a strength-based collaborative group of faculty developers who provide an inclusive, safe space and a dynamic center to engage, inspire and motivate all faculty to innovate in teaching, research and leadership.
Goals - CeTEAL will:
- Provide faculty development sessions and resources to improve student learning outcomes
- Develop and provide sessions to support faculty in scholarship/research
- Impart QM aligned distance learning training, resources, and support for faculty
- Present training on innovative technologies to improve faculty instruction to enhance student learning
- Develop and maintain highly qualified staff who are recognized as leaders and resources in faculty development
- Effectively market its services and resources to manage growth
Coastal Carolina University
Kearns Hall 215
386 University Boulevard
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CeTEAL Lab: Kearns Hall 210