News & Events
Change is Good
CeTEAL has undergone another exciting change! We have moved to Kearns Hall Suite 215. Our professional development sessions will take place in Kearns Hall 210.
- The Amazing 3x5 Notecard: Quick Techniques for Getting Student Feedback
(Thu, Aug 21, 2014 1:40pm - 2:55pm)
- Getting Students to Do the Reading
(Fri, Aug 22, 2014 9:00am - 10:15am)
- Classroom Motivation and Management
(Mon, Aug 25, 2014 10:00am - 11:15am)
- Building Effective Research Projects: Using the Library
(Mon, Aug 25, 2014 12:00pm - 1:15pm)
- 10 Things You Can Do To Make Your Course More Accessible
(Tue, Aug 26, 2014 1:40pm - 2:55pm)
CeTEAL News is the newsletter for the Center for Teaching Excellence to Advance Learning.