This will be a series of Brown Bag Lunch sessions (bring your lunch) to help build and/or further develop your research agenda (path). We will offer a session on developing your agenda and follow-up with featured speakers discussing their research as part of their career path. Participants will be able to discuss with experienced researchers barriers and/or outcomes of research as it relates to developing their research agenda. We will provide participants with a list of topics for the future sessions which will be held at noon on the following dates: January 18, 2013, February 15, 2013, March 22, 2013, April 19, 2013.
• Create a research agenda outline
• Analyze their personal interests and research history to develop a plan for research
• Develop a(n) goal(s) for the academic year and/or 5-10 years into their career
• Develop and strategize how to achieve their research goals
• Build relationships with other researchers across campus in a casual, informal setting
Date: Friday, January 18th, 2013 Time: 12:00pm-12:50pm Location: KLIB 219 Group ID: Faculty: Scholarship