Coastal seeks outstanding alumni nominations for awards
Five alumni awards are presented annually, recognizing outstanding alumni from each of the four colleges (E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration, the College of Natural and Applied Sciences, the Spadoni College of Education and the Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts) in addition to the Overall Outstanding Alumnus of the Year.
The nomination criteria and selection will be based on the following:
* involvement in community service, including honors/awards received
* involvement/interest in university-sponsored events or programs
* serves as a role model for current students/peers
* displays a positive image for Coastal in the community
* an alumnus who has made a positive impact in his or her professional career and/or family
Notification will be sent to nominees in mid-September. Nominees will be recognized during the Alumni Association's annual meeting on Saturday, Oct. 27 at 10:30 a.m. in Wall Auditorium. All alumni, faculty and staff are invited to attend.
The nomination form can be accessed at www.coastal.edu/alumni/alumnusawards.html.
For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (843) 349-2586 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.