CCU to host public input seminars on strategic planning
The sessions will provide an opportunity for President DeCenzo to explain his vision for Coastal to the communities served by the university, encourage input from community members into the university's strategic planning process, and create a forum for DeCenzo to respond to community questions and concerns.
Public input seminars have been scheduled for the following dates and locations:
• Thursday, Sept. 6 from 7:30 to 9 p.m. at Conway City Hall (Council Chambers) at the corner of 3rd and Main Street
• Tuesday, Sept. 18 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Georgetown City Hall (Council Chambers), 120 North Fraser St.
• Monday, Oct. 1 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Horry Georgetown Technical College Conference and Business Center Auditorium on the former airbase at 950 Meyers Ave., Myrtle Beach.
• Monday, Oct. 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Aynor Senior Center at 845 North Main St.
• Thursday, Oct. 18 from 7 to 9 p.m. at North Myrtle Beach City Hall (Council Chambers) at 1018 Second Ave. South
• Monday, Oct. 22 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Waccamaw Higher Education Center, Room 109 at 160 Wilbrook Blvd. in Litchfield
• Thursday, Oct. 25 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Loris City Hall (Council Chambers), 4104 Walnut St.
For further information, contact Darla Domke-Damonte at (843) 503-8183 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Further information and upcoming activities of the strategic planning process at Coastal Carolina University are available at www.coastal.edu/strategicplanning.