CCU history honor society inducts 21 members
The 2007 inductees are:
* Derek Allison of Naugatuck, Conn.
* Alisha Baten of Little River
* Sabrena Beale of Myrtle Beach
* Jon Bivins of Conway
* Taylor Circio of Surfside Beach
* Gene Cooke of Conway
* Robert Crowe of Myrtle Beach
* Darren Davis of Conway
* Paul Dunn of Richmond, Va.
* Meggan Farish of Conway
* Desiree Grey of Murrells Inlet
* Dayna Hamilton of Myrtle Beach
* James Henry of Loris
* Michael Ivy of Surfside Beach
* Jeremy Johnson of Anderson
* Cody Koski of Effingham
* Michele MacAsek of Surfside Beach
* Kate Mitchell of Myrtle Beach
* Leyla Nardali of Myrtle Beach
* Brittany Ousley of Myrtle Beach
* Marissa Sarmuk of Haddam, Conn.
Phi Alpha Theta was organized at the University of Arkansas in 1921 and since then has grown to more than 850 chapters. It promotes the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication and the exchange of learning. The Psi-Mu chapter of Phi Alpha Theta was established at Coastal Carolina University in 1978.