'No Boundaries Week' set for Feb. 25-29 at CCU
Featured events include:
• Monday - Push American awareness table, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Student Center lounge.
Balloon Release for Disability Awareness, 3 p.m., Prince Lawn. Balloons with derogatory and unacceptable labels for disabled people will be popped.
• Tuesday - "Scaffold Sit" on Prince Lawn, starting at 8 a.m. Members of Pi Kappa Phi will sit on the scaffold until they raise $1,000 to benefit Push America. This event often goes into the wee hours of the morning.
• Wednesday - Disability for a Day. Individuals will adopt a variety of disabilities to create campus awareness for disabled people. Begins at 8 a.m. and continues throughout the day, including a "Disability Dinner" at 6 p.m. in the commons Dining Room.
• Mr. and Miss Push America Pageant, 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, Edward Recital Hall. Campus organizations will sponsor a man or woman to compete in a beauty pageant. $10 entry fee, but free to attend the event.
• Fifth Flight and Climbing, a local band, will perform a fundraising concert at noon, Student Center Deck
For more information, contact Pi Kappa Phi philanthropy director Matt Molzan at 349-2244 or 440-376-3782.