Coastal presents workshops for financial planning
* Thursday, March 27 - "Managing Personal Finances," presented by accounting professor John Mortimer, will focus on how to manage individual finances and credit.
* Thursday, April 3 - "Tax Planning," presented by Wall College of Business executive-in-residence Howard Smith, will deal with income and property taxes and how to minimize tax liability.
* Thursday, April 10 - "Managing Personal Debt," presented by economics professor Yoav Wachsman, will focus on solutions to financial problems and ways to manage personal debt.
* Thursday, April 17 - "Creating a Winning Portfolio," presented by finance professor Marvin Keene, will delve into what stocks and bonds are and how to design an ideal investment portfolio.
* Thursday, April 24 - "Investing in Mutual Funds," presented by finance professor Ken Small, will examine how to make a knowledgeable investment in mutual funds.
For more information, call Yoav Wachsman at 349-2683 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.