MBA research papers to be presented
Those who presented on April 19 were:
• Stefania Brinkosova,"Financial Innovation and the Determinants of the Horry County Housing Marketing"
• Zebeth Fowler and Mike Roberts, "Perceptions of Legalizing Casino Gambling on the Grand Strand"
• Amy Smith, "Check 21: Costs and Benefits of Electronic Processing"
• Ram Bhambhani, "An Exploratory Study of Metadata Keywords in Ecommerce Websites"
• Ashley Taliana, "The Relationship between Marketing Efforts and the Influences Affecting a Student's Decision to Attend Coastal Carolina University"
• Chris Halkowitz, "The HealthSouth Corporation and Sarbanes-Oxley: A Case Study"
Five MBA research projects will be presented Saturday, April 26 starting at 8 a.m. in Wall Auditorium. Presentations are scheduled every 45 minutes and are open to the public.
• Sigmundur Sigurgeirsson, "Opportunities for Icelandic Energy Companies in Asian Markets"
• Bernita Sweeney, "Changes in Retirement Systems: How is it Affecting Today's Workers?"
• Jonathan Scott, "Expansion of Capitol Coffee Systems into Myrtle Beach MSA"
• John Griffiths, "Investment Planning for Young Adults"
• Sean Beaty, "Anytime Fitness: Opening a Fitness Franchise"