Coastal seeks outstanding alumni nominations for awards
Five alumni awards are presented annually, recognizing outstanding alumni from each of the four colleges (E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration, the College of Natural and Applied Sciences, the Spadoni College of Education and the Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts) in addition to the Overall Outstanding Alumnus of the Year. Mike Pruitt (1984), a Charlotte, N.C., entrepreneur, received the 2007 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year Award.
The nomination criteria and selection will be based on the following:
* involvement in community service, including honors/awards received
* involvement/interest in university-sponsored events or programs
* serves as a role model for current students/peers
* presents a positive image of the University in the community
* has made a positive impact in his or her professional career and/or family
Notification will be sent to nominees in late September. Nominees will be recognized during the Alumni Association's annual meeting on Oct. 25.
The nomination form can be accessed at www.coastal.edu/alumni/alumnusawards.html.
For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 843-349-2586 or e-mail: email@example.com.