University to return to normal
The Chanticleer football game against Colgate University will begin Sunday at 1 p.m. at Brooks Stadium. Tailgating may not begin before 9 a.m.
"An Afternoon of Romantic Lieder" featuring pianist Philip Powell and baritone Jeffrey Jones will be presented on Sunday, Sept. 7 at 4 p.m. The recital will be held in the Recital Hall of the Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts. The event is free but ticketed; tickets may be obtained prior to the concert at the door.
• The Coastal Carolina University Bookstore will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday and will resume regular hours on Monday.
• The Commons will be open on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• University Place Deli will be open Saturday and Sunday from noon to 8 p.m.
• Kimbel Library will follow its regular schedule Saturday and Sunday.
• The P.E. Center will be open Saturday from noon to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 2 to 11 p.m.
• Campus Shuttles: The Bronze Shuttle will operate on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. The Gateway Shuttle (to Conway) will not operate on Saturday.
• The Women's Soccer Tournament has been cancelled.
• The CINO Reunion planned for Saturday has been rescheduled for Nov. 22.