2013-2014 SGA board and representatives announced
Joining Page on the executive board are Vice President Benjamin Richard, a senior marine science major from New Bedford, Mass.; Vice President of Finance Laura Resio, a senior management major from Conway, and Vice President of Public Relations Eliana Padron, a senior communication major from Conway.
SGA representatives from the colleges of CCU were also elected. They are as follows:
* Julia Barnhill, an undeclared major from Conway.
* Tatiana Mgrdechian, an undeclared major from Myrtle Beach.
Wall College -- Sophomores
* Kevin Hoffman, a management major from Spring City, Pa.
* Shelby Hubbard, an accounting major from Burlington, Vt.
Wall College -- Junior
* Ryan Bonk, a resort tourism management major from Mishawaka, Ind.
Wall College -- Senior
* Alessandro Mannino, a management major from Hawthorne, N.J.
Smith College of Education -- Senior
* Erica Norwood, an early childhood education major from Rock Hill.
Edward College of Humanities and Fine Arts -- Juniors
* Teira Turner, a communication major from Columbia.
* Ashley Bennett, a political science major from Greenville.
Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts -- Seniors
* Sadara Shine, a political science major from Charleston.
* Caitlyn Rhodes, a history major from Loris.