CCU seeks outstanding alumni nominations
The nomination criteria and selection will be based on the following: * Alumnus of the Year nominees must have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate course of study at Coastal Carolina University (if nominee attended prior to 1974, a two-year degree is required).
* Young Alumnus of the Year nominees must have graduated within the last five years.
* Must possess integrity and excellent character.
* Demonstrates loyalty to the ideals of Coastal Carolina University. * Record of community/civic involvement.
* Special consideration will be given to a nominee who has overcome unusual adversity.
* Should be distinguished among his/her peers for constructive contributions made to society that demonstrates leadership, responsibility and expertise in his/her field.
* Promotes a positive image of Coastal Carolina University in his or her profession.
Winners will be announced during the Coastal Carolina University Founders Day Convocation on Sept. 23.
The nomination form can be accessed via coastal.edu/alumni.
For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 843-349-2586 or email@example.com.