‘Portfolios’ showcases artwork by CCU graduates
The second installment, Portfolio II: Graphic Design, will follow on April 28 through May 10 with a closing reception and lecture on Friday, May 9, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. The events are free and open to the public.
The works featured in both exhibitions are final senior projects produced by graduating students pursuing degrees in graphic design or studio art. These shows represent the culmination of four years of study and preparation for careers in the students' respective fields.
Graduating Studio Art majors
* Cecile Caulk of Murrells Inlet
* Slade Fowler of Myrtle Beach
* Alecia Franca of Myrtle Beach
* Margaret Hancock of Surfside Beach
* Elizabeth Holt of Longs
* Abigail Merrell of Conway
* Vanessa Remillard of Myrtle Beach
* Caitlin Schlueter of Conway
* Brianna Stith of Myrtle Beach
* Pierre-Alex Tavernier of Surfside Beach
* Cody Unkart of Conway
* Kristen Unrue of Myrtle Beach
* Mary Van Der Horst of Myrtle Beach
* Kayleigh Vanlandingham of Surfside Beach
* Bianca Watson of West Milford, N.J.
* Rose Williams of Mount Pleasant
* Anastasia Karos of Murrells Inlet
Graduating Graphic Design majors
* Justice Aaron of Conway
* Jordan Baquilar of York
* Olivia Bennett of Easley
* Anthony Bryant of Stratford, Conn.
* Erica Burkett of Myrtle Beach
* Tyler Buse of Spartanburg
* Christina Cruz of Myrtle Beach
* Corina Cudebec of Pawleys Island
* Scott Cullum of Sumter
* Gary Harrington of Cheraw
* Tori Jordan of Loris
* Nora Kyles of Myrtle Beach
* Brandi Lovette of Donalds
* Landen Martin of Elgin
* Brittany Mauro of Hammonton, N.J.
* Charles Merchant, of Myrtle Beach
* Brandon Sabb of Orangeburg
* Demonshay Scipio of Darlington
* Dequan Williams of Bowman
The Rebecca Randall Bryan Art Gallery is located on the CCU campus in the Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts.
The gallery is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, as well as noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, May 10, following commencement.