2014-2015 SGA board and representatives announced
Padron will be joined on the executive board by Vice President Cameron Driver, marketing major from North Augusta; Vice President of Finance Jonathan Bruenn, a finance major from Rye, N.Y.; and Vice President of Public Relations Karly Southall, an intelligence and security major from Hurricane,W.Va.
SGA representatives from each of the colleges at CCU were elected. They are as follows:
E. Craig Sr. Wall College of Business Administration
* Marissa Traver, an accounting major from Clover.
* Johnathan Bruenn, a finance major from Rye, N.Y.
* Shelby Hubbard, an accounting major from Burlington, Vt.
* Camrynn Gonzales, a marketing major from St. Johns, Fla.
College of Science
* Nicholas Fiorella, a marine science major from Amesbury, Mass.
* Matthew Strange, a recreation and sports management major from Myrtle Beach.
* Sierra Willeford, a biochemistry major from Little River.
* Kristen Kibblehouse, a marine science major from Oley, Pa.
Spadoni College of Education
* Thomas Bucks, a middle grades education major from Belton.
* Julia Brooks, an early childhood education major from Myrtle Beach.
* Harry Titus, an elementary education major from Mayesville.
Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts
* Karly Southall, an intelligence and security major from Hurricane, W.Va.
* Austin Nichols, a political science major from Anderson.
* Tatiana Mgrdechian, an undeclared major from Myrtle Beach.
* Don Collins, an intelligence and security major from Galivants Ferry.
* Eliana Padron, a communications major from Conway.
* Laurin Legare, a communications major from Goose Creek.