CCU seeks nominations for outstanding alumni
The nomination criteria and selection for both awards will be based on the following:
* Nominees must have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate course of study at Coastal Carolina University (if nominee attended prior to 1974, a two-year degree is required).
* Must possess integrity and excellent character
* Demonstrate loyalty to the ideals of Coastal Carolina University
* Display a record of community/civic engagement
* Be distinguished among his/her peers for constructive contributions made to society that demonstrate leadership, responsibility and expertise in his/her field
* Promote a positive image of Coastal Carolina University in her/her profession
Special consideration will be given to any nominee who has overcome unusual adversity.
The nomination form can be accessed via https://support.coastal.edu/alumni-awards-page. Submissions are accepted electronically, or via mail to Alumni of Year Nomination, Office of Alumni Relations, P.O. Box 261954, Conway SC 29528-6054. Fax to 843-349-2199.
For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 843-349-2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.