Coastal Carolina University offers professional selling class
The class will be taught by Larry Laufer, a nationally-known sales trainer from Ellicott City, Md. Tuition is $49 for members of the Better Business Bureau and members of the Myrtle Beach and Conway chambers of commerce. The cost for non-members is $69.
The workshop will give an overview of:
- the four key concepts of persuasion;
- the three characteristics of successful salespeople;
- the eight selling skills required to be persuasive;
- the connection between production and distribution of products and services with the appropriate selling strategy; and
- the pyramid of professional growth for a salesperson.
The class is sponsored by Coastal Carolina University's Division of Continuing Studies and the Wall College of Business Administration.
For more information, contact Bill Bayer at 349-2648. To register, call 349-2665.