Number of Tickets
General admission tickets are required for the ceremony at Brooks Stadium, seating is offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and graduates will be allowed up to (8) eight tickets each. The number of guest tickets changes each semester. It is determined based on the seating capacity of the venue and the number of graduates anticipated to participate in the ceremony.
How to Get Tickets
Tickets are only available to eligible candidates for graduation who have submitted both the Application for Graduation with their Dean of major and the Commencement Participation Registration form.
Tickets must be picked up by the graduates at the Wheelwright Box Office beginning Wednesday, April 9 through Thursday, May 8.
NOTE: Eligible candidates for graduation will not be guaranteed tickets if they have not picked up their allotment by 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 8. Tickets must be picked up in person (no phone calls) by the graduate at the Wheelwright Box Office. A University ID or driver's license is required.
Wheelwright Auditorium- Box Office
108 Spadoni Park Circle
Conway, SC 29526
Box Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
In addition to the original allocation, there may be a limited number of "Rush Tickets" available for Commencement. These tickets, if on hand, will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis on Friday, May 9, 2014 at 9 a.m.
In order to ensure that every graduate has the opportunity to have his or her family and friends attend the commencement ceremony, the following policies are in place concerning ticketing and distribution:
- Commencement tickets are available only for eligible graduation candidates who have submitted both the Application for Graduation with their Dean of major and the Commencement Participation Registration form.
- The number of guest tickets change each semester. It is determined based on the seating capacity of the venue and the number of graduates anticipated to participate.
- Participating graduates do not need a ticket for themselves. Current CCU students who wish to attend the ceremony as a guest must obtain a standard guest ticket from an eligible graduating student.
- A student ID must be presented in order for tickets to be distributed.
- Candidates are responsible for safeguarding their guest tickets.