Students can obtain assistance from a clinical dietitian to address eating concerns related to weight loss, eating disorders, or special dietary needs created by medical conditions. Education is available to assist students in learning healthier eating habits.
- Body Mass Index Calculator; U.S. Department of Human Services: Heart, Lung & Blood Institute
- American Dietetic Association
- National Agriculture Library USDA
- “Ask The Dietitian”
- USDA’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Major Fast Food Restaurant’s Nutrition Information
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Search for a recipe by ingredient, ease of preparation or nutritional content. Cooking instructions and dorm & apartment recipes are available.
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- American Diabetes Association