Alcohol and Other Drug Coalition
The purpose of the Alcohol and Other Drug Coalition is to reduce high risk drinking among Coastal Carolina University students, as well as the consequences that students suffer as a result of alcohol use/abuse. The Coalition is a collaborative approach among faculty, staff, students, and community representatives, all of whom are major stakeholders in addressing alcohol abuse at the University. The Alcohol and Other Drug Coalition also utilizes a comprehensive approach by attending to prevention and response programming, policy development, enforcement, and environmental management.
- Counseling Services
- Student Conduct and Off-Campus Student Services
- Department of Public Safety
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Student Involvement and Leadership
- Residence Life
- Student Health Services
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- University Academic Center
- Multicultural Student Services
- University Communication
- Student Government Association
- Faculty Representatives
Contact Lee Carter in Counseling Services, 843-349-2305, for more information.