CCU New Student Checklist
CCU18 Designed by: Ethan Pease (@ethanpease)
- Make sure to wear Teal every TUESDAY! #TealTuesday
- Complete Part 1 of AlcoholEdu & Part 1 of Haven (Prior to starting classes)*
- Click the images below to sign into the programs
- Part 1 Due: January 23, 2014 (Past Due)
- Complete Part 2 of AlcoholEdu & Part 2 Haven (40 days after completing Part 1)*
- Part 2 Due: March 13, 2014 (Part 2 Instructions will be emailed 40 days following completion of Part 1)
- Attend one session of the Sexual Violence Awareness Trainings. Please choose one of the dates below to attend:*
- Thursday, March 5 at 10:15 a.m. – Student Union A201
- Friday, March 6 at 9 a.m. – Student Union A201
- THESE WILL BE THE FINAL SESSIONS OFFERED. Failure to attend one of the sessions above will result in a hold being placed on your account that will not allow for class addition, drops or changes! If these sessions does not conflict with your classes, we expect that you will be in attendance to meet the requirement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding this information.
- Make the rest of your life the best of your life...
* Non-completion will result in an account hold!!
Email us at email@example.com with any questions
Dean's Favorite #CCU18 Tweet Of The Moment
Welcome to #TEALnation