Plan/Continue Your Planning and Follow Through by reflecting on your first year experiences and re-evaluating your educational and life plans.
Experiment & Evaluate Who You Could Be
- Review your interests on your list of goals and values while maintaining/updating your EL Profile in order to chart your progress and personal development.
- Discuss your progress/plans with your advisor and explore EL opportunities by browsing the Q course list. Make sure that you take the pre-requisite courses you need to succeed in your major.
- Develop computer proficiency and effective communication, social, and organizational skills.
- Explore a future internship or job-shadow positionto gain experience and test your interests and goals.
- Make a plan for a productive summer that might include research opportunities, employment, internships, international experiences, service learning.
Resources Available to Help You Become Who You Are Going to Be
Career Services Center
Office of Student Activities and Leadership
Office of International Programs and Services
Office for Undergraduate Research
Experiential Learning Office
College of Business: Merril Boyce
College of Education: Dr. Dianne Mark
College of Humanities and Fine Arts: Dr. Aneilya Barnes
College of Science: Dr. Rob Young
University College: Agatha O'Brien-Gayes