This project involves the construction of a proposed tennis complex.
This project involves a twelve court tennis complex to include lighting, coaches offices, press box, locker rooms, concessions, restrooms and equipment storage, scoreboards, PA system and bleachers.
Estimated Start Date
Estimated Completion Date
Status of Project
December 13, 2012
- Reviewing CHA Sports Phase II revised proposal.October 30, 2012
- A-1 approved by SC Budget and Control Board for Phase II Construction.October 24, 2012
- A-1 approved by JBRC for Phase II Construction.May 29, 2012
- A-1 approved by Commission on Higher Education for Phase II Contruction.April 05, 2012
- Committee meeting held.March 20, 2012
- Second programming committee meeting held.February 20, 2012
- First programming committee meeting held. January 24, 2012
- Standard Form of Agreement between owner and architects submitted to CHA Sports with Title IX form for review and signature. January 04, 2012
- CHA Sports Architect/Engineering firm selected.December 13, 2011
- Architect selection meeting scheduled.November 18, 2011
- Meeting with selection committee to short list A/E design teams for interview.September 23, 2011
- Received resumes from A/E design teams.September 01, 2011
- Advertisement for Phase I design in SCBO.August 09, 2011
- A-1 for Phase I design for construction approved by SC Budget and Control Board. August 02, 2011
- A-1 for Phase I design for contruction approved by Joint Bond Review Committee.May 26, 2011
- A-1 approved by Commission on Higher Education for Phase I design for contruction. May 12, 2011
- A-1 submitted to Commission on Higher Education in the amount of $30,000 for Phase I design for construction.
Return to List