This project will create a 7,000 sf food service catering kitchen and dining facility to seat an estimated 150 students, faculty and staff.
The catering kitchen and dining facility will be located in the academic hub of main campus and adjacent to the athletic facilities. Currently all catering on campus takes place out of the Hicks Dining Hall kitchen. This facility will free up dining space in Hicks Dining Hall making available increased seating for residential students in that area. Food Service caters 25-60 events per week.
Estimated Start Date
Estimated Completion Date
Status of Project
October 30, 2012
- A-1 approved by SC Budget & Control Board for Phase II Construction. October 30, 2012
- A-1 approved by Budget and Control Board for Phase II Construction.June 21, 2012
- A-1 submitted to Commission on Higher Education for Phase II Contruction.June 21, 2012
- CHE project approved through CPIP process. December 15, 2011
- A-1 for Phase I Design approved by SC Budget and Control Board.December 07, 2011
- A-1 for Phase I Design approved by JBRC.November 09, 2011
- A-1 submitted to Commission on Higher Education in the amount of $45,000 for Phase I Design.
Return to List