Each year, hundreds of Coastal Carolina University faculty and staff members make contributions to the colleges, departments and causes that are important to them on campus. Their passion creates opportunities for students and strengthens our programs and the University.
A high giving participation rate by our faculty/staff encourages those outside of the University to become more involved.
Donate between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017, and you'll automatically be entered into a drawing to win one of the following:
- Your own parking space on campus for one academic year
- Two VIP tickets to the Carolina Country Music Fest in June
Faculty and staff can give to any CCU fund of their choosing, including their own department or college. To learn more about the Faculty/Staff Benevolence Fund, click here.
Please remember, it's not the amount of the gift, but the gift itself that matters most.
It’s easy to give using payroll deduction. If you receive 24 paychecks per year:
- a gift of $50 equates to about $2 per paycheck
- a gift of $120 equates to just $5 per paycheck
- a gift of $240 equates to just $10 per paycheck
- a gift of $500 equates to about $20 per paycheck
Participation is Easy
You can either give by going to:
www.coastal.edu/give/payroll and make a gift through payroll deduction. You decide what amount is deducted from your paycheck and how long that deduction is made.
www.coastal.edu/give and make a one-time gift securely online with your credit/debit card.