Annual Consumer Disclosure Notice
Required Student Notification
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 mandates that schools provide an annual notice to all students and staff describing the availability of a wide range of consumer information. This information is available to view by clicking here or by visiting Financial Aid and Scholarships in Kingston Hall, room 140.
Financial Aid & Scholarships at Coastal Carolina University provides the following availability to all students, electronically via webadvisor:
- View and print award letters
- View and print financial aid status by term
- Decline financial aid awards
- Check the status of required FA Actions and Documents
- Sign the Financial Aid Authorization
- Print the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
For assistance with logging in to your webadvisor account, please click here for detailed information.
Financial Aid & Scholarships communicates with students electronically, through Coastal email and webadvisor. Upon request, students are entitled to a paper copy of all communications and may request this by completing a Paper Communication Request Form.