CCU Application-Based Scholarships
University Application-Based scholarships are scholarships generally organized by the Coastal Educational Foundation, through a variety of donations given by generous donors often through annual or endowed gifts. These scholarships have a wide variety of requirements, ranging from merit, and essay based, to certain majors, or involvement in clubs or community service on campus.
- Beginning each December, the online application will become available on Webadvisor under the Financial Aid section.
- Students may click on the ‘apply for application-based scholarships link’ and follow the instructions to successfully submit the application.
- With one application, students are able to apply for multiple scholarships.
- The deadline to apply each year is March 1st.
- Further details about the University Application-Based Scholarship program may be found on the Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions webpage.