VISA Card Programs
The Corporate Travel Card program is maintained by the Accounts Payable Office to provide employees the option to carry a Mastercard instead of receiving a cash advance or using their personal credit cards when traveling on University business. It is a Bank of America MasterCard that is funded prior to the employee’s travel departure date.
1. Employees must complete the Corporate Travel Card Application and return the application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the card to be ordered from Bank of America
2. When Accounts Payable Office staff order the Travel Cards they are sent to the Accounts Payable Office. Cards are not given to employees until Corporate Travel Card training is completed. Training events are listed on the HR Training and Development webpage.
3. Upon receipt of an approved Travel Authorization and Expense Advance Request form from the traveler, Accounts Payable Office staff will open the approved dollar amount onto the Travel Card.
4. The same University policies and state regulations apply to the Corporate Travel Card as to cash advances (See Policy 603.0205 – Cash Advances for Travel).
5. When the employee returns from the business related travel, he/she must provide upload detail receipts to the Bank of America Works webpage. This webpage is provided to the cardholder upon issue of the travel card.
6. Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately.