"Giving Teals Good!"
Faculty and staff at Coastal Carolina University set a new record with 50 percent participation during the 2013-14 annual giving campaign! Let's work together to reach 100 percent participation for 2014-15!
The high participation rate encourages those outside of the University, our alumni and friends of CCU, to become more involved.
Faculty and staff can give to any CCU fund of their choosing, including their own department or college. Please remember, it's not the amount of the gift, but the gift itself that matters most.
It’s easy to give using payroll deduction. Did you know that if you receive 24 paychecks per year.
- a gift of $50 equates to about $2 per paycheck?
- a gift of $120 equates to just $5 per paycheck?
- a gift of $240 equates to just $10 per paycheck?
- a gift of $500 equates to about $20 per paycheck?
Participation is Easy
You can either give by going to:
- www.coastal.edu/give/payroll and make a gift through payroll deduction. You decide what amount is deducted from your paycheck and how long that deduction is made.
- www.coastal.edu/give and make a one-time gift securely online with your credit/debit card.
You can also make your gift by downloading this form and sending it to:
Diane Fabiano Sanders
Director of Annual Giving
Kingston Hall 106
Feel free to contact Diane at 843-349-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014-15 "Giving Teals Good!"
Wall College of Business
College of Science
Edwards College of
Office for Philanthropy
Spadoni College of Education
Finance & Administration
How To Reach Us
CCU Office for Philanthropy
PO Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054