Coastal Carolina University
Faculty and staff can give to any fund at CCU of their choosing including their own department or college.
If you need assistance in choosing a fund or do not see a fund that interests you, please contact me to discuss fund possibilities! It is not the amount of the gift, but the gift itself that matters most. By working together, we reach 100% participation and make a difference!
It’s easy to give using payroll deduction. Did you know that if you receive 24 paycheck per year
- a gift of $50 equates to about $2 per paycheck?
- a gift of $120 equates to just $5 per paycheck?
- a gift of $240 equates to just $10 per paycheck?
- a gift of $500 equates to about $20 per paycheck?
Participation is Easy
You can either give by going to:
- www.coastal.edu/give/payroll and make a gift through payroll deduction. You decide what amount is deducted from your paycheck and how long that deduction is made.
- www.coastal.edu/give and make a one-time gift securely online with your credit/debit card.
You can also choose to make your gift by downloading this form and sending it to Diane Fabiano Sanders, Director of Annual Giving, Kingston Hall 106.
How To Reach Us
CCU Office for Philanthropy
PO Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054