Please choose from the
following links to log into the system.
First-time CCU Graduate Student Continuing CCU Graduate Student
PROGRAM INFORMATION M.Ed.
Degree Program of Study
Program Tracking Sheet M.Ed.
Degree Program Competencies M.Ed.
Course Descriptions M.Ed. in Early Childhood and Elementary Education
Proposed M.Ed. in Learning and Teaching
Tuition Reduction Voucher
Master of Education Candidate
Program Knowledge, Skills, and Dispositions
Degree Candidates will demonstrate:
- An understanding of student differences and development
- The ability to plan instruction that maximizes student performance,
addresses student diversity, and offers multiple paths to subject and
- Proficiency in content area(s)
- The ability to address the motivational needs of students and manage
- The ability to design and implement appropriate assessment tools and
utilize student performance data for instructional planning
- The ability to analyze and utilize research and "best practice"
- Ethical commitment to students and their learning, parents, and the
- Commitment to serve as an active member of the learning community
in which they work
- The ability to effectively use technology as a teaching and learning
- Proficiency in a variety of methodologies appropriate to the learner
and teaching assignment
Degree Candidates will demonstrate mastery of the
- Cooperation and teamwork
- Respect for others
- Punctuality and adherence to deadlines
- Regular attendance
- Appropriate professional appearance
- Tolerance and fairness
- Ethical standards of behavior
- Respect for confidentiality