All students attending Coastal Carolina University are required to meet the University's Immunization Requirements prior to registration; a copy of your immunization record must be provided to Student Health Services prior to your enrollment.
Please complete our Health History Form and the Immunization/TB Prescreening Form or submit a copy of your immunization record from your health care provider. Our Health History and Immunization/TB Prescreening Form maybe downloaded; see below links.
- Health History Form
- Immunization/TB Prescreening Form
- TB Risk Assessment Form
- TB High Risk Countries
All Immunization records must be signed and verified by a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or stamped by the health care facility. Your immunization record must include the month, day and year vaccine was given. All immunization records must be submitted in English.
For your convenience, below please find three options for submitting your immunization documents:
- Go to https://coastal.medicatconnect.com and create a unique username and password. Enter all the required immunizations and then upload your Health History and Immunization/TB Prescreening Forms or Documents into the student portal home page OR;
- Mail to Student Health Services at PO Box 261954, Conway, SC 29528 OR;
- Fax to Student Health Services at 843-349-6546.
If you have any questions regarding the university's immunization requirements, please call Student Health Services at 843-349-6543.
- M.M.R. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- (2 doses required at least 28 days apart for students born 1957 or later and all health sciences students).
- Dose given at age 12 months or later.
- Dose given at least 28 days after first dose.
- Tetanus (DTap, DTP, DT, Td or Tdap) vaccination within the last ten years.
- Tuberculosis prescreening form must be completed by all incoming students. If you answer yes to any of the questions in Section B, Part 4 please follow the instructions provided.
- Residence hall students under 25 years of age must provide proof of meningococcal vaccine or sign the waiver/declination on the Immunization/TB Prescreening Form.
- Tuberculin skin test (PPD)
- Hepatitis A (2 doses)
- Hepatitis B (3 doses)
- Varicella (chicken pox) - (2 doses)
- Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) (3 doses)
- Influenza (flu)
Immunization requirement waivers may be obtained for the following reasons: students born before 1957; students registered only in off campus courses (i.e., teacher cadets, distance learning); students registered in Osher Lifelong Learning Institute courses; University faculty/staff that are enrolled students; or religious and medical exemptions (required forms below).
251 University Boulevard
Across the street from Baxley Hall
(east side of University Blvd)
click on map below
Student Health Services
Coastal Carolina University
251 University Boulevard
Conway, South Carolina 29526