What NOT to bring if you live in...
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST. Read the Community Living Guide for the most complete list of prohibited items:
- Open heating elements—hot plates, George Foreman grills, toaster ovens, etc.
- Large construction materials like cinder blocks, wooden blocks, etc. Some residents want to raise their beds—maintenance can do this if a maintenance request is completed.
- Electric heaters or personal air conditioners—if you have room temperature issues, maintenance can help you solve it.
- Combustible fuels—gasoline, kerosene, etc. Such things will be confiscated.
- Pets—no pets, with the exception of fish (NOT reptiles) kept in a tank of no more than 10 gallons.
- Wireless routers and Internet switches
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.
Main Campus desk
University Place desk
- Apply for Housing
- Maintenance Requests
- Forms and Requests
- Cable Channel Lineup
- Chant Family Forum
37.0° / 3.0° C