2014 Celebration of Inquiry
Monday (March 31) – Classes in session
- HTC Distinguished Teacher-Scholar – Dr. Terry Pettijohn. 7:00 p.m. in Johnson Auditorium
Tuesday (April 1) – Classes are redirected from 12:05 p.m.
- Opening Ceremony. 12:05 to 12:30 p.m. at Prince Lawn
- Opening Panel with Keynote & Plenary Speakers. 12:30 to 1:45 p.m. in Wheelwright Auditorium
- Concurrent Sessions. 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Wall College of Business & Edwards College of Humanities & Fine Arts
- Undegraduate Research Competition. 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. in Brittain Hall.
- Plenary Speaker on Ethics & the Environment – Dr. Eric Brown 4:00 to 4:50 p.m. in Johnson Auditorium (Wall Building)
- Keynote Address – Coach Joe Moglia. 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. in Wheelwright Auditorium
Wednesday (April 2) – Classes are redirected until 5:00 p.m.
- Concurrent Sessions. 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Wall College of Business & Edwards College of Humanities & Fine Arts
- Plenary Speaker on Society & Gender – Winona LaDuke. 10 a.m. in Johnson Auditorium (Wall Building)
- Lyrical Lunch. 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at CINO Grille, Starbucks Cafe, and Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Plenary Speaker on Arts and Humanities – Dr. Nikky Finney. 4:00 p.m. in Johnson Auditorium
- Closing Ceremony and Songwriters of the Strand Concert. 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. in Wheelwright Auditorium
Thursday (April 3) – Classes in session
- Concert by David Bankston and Friends. 7:30 p.m. at Wheelwright Auditorium