Semester/Academic Year Exchange Study Abroad Opportunities
Every year, more and more Coastal Carolina University students decide to study abroad for a semester or academic year. Coastal has established partnerships with specific universities throughout the world that allows students to pay, in most cases, Coastal's In-State Tuition rate. This study abroad opportunity is called an "Exchange."
Below is a list of universities that Coastal currently has an established exchange partnership.
- Australia – Deakin University
- China – Beijing Language and Culture University
- Ecuador – Universidad San Francisco de Quito
- Ecuador – Universidad San Francisco de Quito GAIAS
- Ecuador – Universidad de Cuenca
- England – University of Exeter
- France – Ecole Superieure du Commerce Exterieur in Paris
- France – Ecole de Management de Normandie
- Germany – Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences in Rheinbach
- Germany – Hochschule Koblenz RheinAhrCampus Remagen
- Germany – FH Mainz University of Applied Sciences
- Japan – Osaka Gakuin University
- Japan – Nagoya University of Foreign Studies
- Lithuania – Vilnius University
- Spain – Universidad Europea de Madrid
Ms. Lori Patterson, M.P.S.
Study Abroad Advisor
Singleton Building 119