Distance Learning Faculty Support
Getting Started Teaching a Distance Learning Course
- Contact Jennifer Shinaberger (843-349-2737) for information or make an appointment to meet with our instructional designer or a certified Quality Matters staff member.
- You will need to request your course in the Course Management System using the Course Request Form.
- Distance Learning Institute classes are offered throughout the year. Check out our Find Classes page to find available training, make an appointment or suggest a class or session time.
Services and Resources
Coastal Carolina University is a Quality Matters institution and is committed to providing faculty with the tools to teach quality distance learning courses. We offer an array of services to faculty to help them design and develop effective, engaging courses.
- Instructional design consultations for distance learning courses. Book an appointment now!
- Distance Learning Institute courses with Certificate of Completion. See a description of courses in our Catalog of Sessions or our Distance Learning Institute brochure.
- Quality Matters Resource Guide and informal course reviews by a certified QM staff member. To request a QM review click here. For a list of our Quality Matters classes with descriptions visit our Catalog of Sessions.
- Copyright information and guidance, including the Know Your Copy Rights brochure.
- Contact a member of the Distance Learning Committee if you have suggestions about distance learning policies or procedures.