Associate Provost for Assessment and Accreditation (1)
Associate Provost/Director of Graduate Studies (1)
Executive Director of Institutional Research, Assessment and Analysis (1)
Director of Core Curriculum Committee (1)
Associate Deans, one from each college (5)
Assessment Coordinators, one from each college (5)
Representative from Kimbel Library (1)
Representative from Center for Teaching Excellence to Advance Learning (1)
Representative from Institutional Research, Assessment and Analysis (1)
- Provide leadership in the review, evaluation and use of data for continuous improvement and accountability for student learning, the major, and department assessment plans.
- Ensure consensus about what the institution expects students to represent or demonstrate along the continuum of their learning.
- Disseminate results of student learning in academic areas in order to use assessment to inform the budget process.
- Monitor assessment of student learning outcomes in the academic colleges, Kimbel Library, core curriculum, and the Honors program.
- Determine how to integrate data collected among individual academic colleges, the core curriculum, Center for Teaching Excellence to Advance Learning (CeTEAL), University Academic Center, and the Kimbel library.
- Use the assessment results to verify student achievement and to identify patterns of weakness in order to improve teaching and learning.
- Provide an annual report to the University-Wide Assessment Committee documenting changes, strengths, and weaknesses of student learning outcomes.
- Use assessment results from the CeTEAL to improve teaching and learning.