Kimbel Library Tutorials
Finding & Linking to Subscription Database Articles in Your Course Management System (Part 1)
About this Tutorial
To link to articles from EBSCO databases
- Type your keywords in the search box on Kimbel Library's homepage
- Click on "PDF Full Text" or "HTML Full Text" beneath the citation to view the full text of the article
- In the "Tools" menu on the right, click the permalink icon
- Copy the permalink from the top of the page
- Open Blackboard or Moodle
- For Blackboard, go to "Course Content" and choose "Build Content" and "Web Link"
- For Moodle, choose "Add an Activity or Resource" and "URL"
- Paste the permanent URL