Kimbel Library Tutorials
Finding & Linking to Subscription Database Articles in Your Course Management System (Part 1)
About this Tutorial
To link to articles from EBSCO databases
- Type your keywords in the search box on Kimbel Library's homepage
- Click on "PDF Full Text" or "HTML Full Text" beneath the citation to view the full text of the article
- In the "Tools" menu on the right, click the permalink icon
- Copy the permalink from the top of the page
- Open Blackboard or Moodle
- For Blackboard, go to "Course Content" and choose "Build Content" and "Web Link"
- For Moodle, choose "Add an Activity or Resource" and "URL"
- Paste the permanent URL
Want to embed this tutorial?
To learn how to embed this tutorial in Blackboard or Moodle please view Linking and Embedding Subscription Videos in Your Course Management System.
Use the following link to find the embed code for this tutorial: Embed Link