Media Collection: Wonder-full Resources
- esources for Education Majors
See hands-on enhancements to enliven a classroom, as well as a variety of resources in print, audiovisual and electronic formats. Note especially the big books and award-winning juvenile titles that support a literature-based curriculum, as well as the teachers' editions of textbooks used in the Horry County Schools. These resources may be used for peer teaching, for practicums and for internships.
- esources for University Classes
- See how the Media Collection's posters and maps decorate the stage during a presentation. Consider a video or digital video disc as a non-print resource for a paper. Punctuate a power point presentation with a state-of-the-art CD-ROM visual. Add sensory appeal to a speech with background music, slides or sound effects. The Media Collection contains a wide variety of audiovisual and electronic resources that support the curriculum of CCU. Faculty may place videotapes, CDs, or other materials on reserve for student use outside the classroom.
- esources for Leisure and Lifelong Learning
- See an award-winning film a week by checking out the Media Collection's titles from the American Film Institute's Top 100 Films of the 20th Century. Learn one of the more than twenty languages found on audiocassette. Listen to the best in classical, folk, ethnic, jazz, musical theater and popular music. Check out the Media Collection's DVDs, videotapes, CDs, CD-ROMs and audiocassettes for the best in entertainment.
Date Last Modified: Apr 28, 2010
Page URL: http://www.coastal.edu