Emotional Well-Being @ CCU
Mind, body and spirit are inseparably linked. To be healthy, students must not only attend to fitness and disease prevention, but also promote emotional health.
- Sometimes students come to college with past traumas that need to be addressed.
- Sometimes fully participating in college leads to considerable emotional stress.
- Sometimes bad things happen in college that lead to emotional distress.
- Sometimes mental diseases first appear in young adulthood.
These are all good reasons to be proactive in promoting emotional health. The resources on this page provide information about counseling services available to students, self-help opportunities, and ways to get involved in promoting emotional well being of all CCU students through involvement in peer education programs.
Counseling Services Links
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- CARES Coalition
- Clinical Dietitian at CCU
- Clinical Services
- Just the Facts
- Outreach Services
- Peer Educator Programs
- Self Help
- Wellness Coalition