Tips for Efficient Use of Campus Mail Services
You can help speed your mail through the Campus Mail Services system by observing a few easy guidelines:
- Know your mail pick-up time schedule.
- Keep USPS mail separate from campus mail.
- Always include the person's name, department and campus location on all campus envelopes.
- Don't wait until late in the day, especially on Fridays, to inquire as to status of a delayed item.
- Everyone at Coastal Carolina University, including students, should be receiving all of their mail through their post office box. Do not include a street in your mailing address.
- Sort all large campus mailings by building and department.
- Use only CCU Interoffice Envelopes for campus mail. These are distributed by CCU Campus Supply.
- Cash should NEVER be sent through campus mail for any reason. Cash should always be hand delivered in person ONLY. If you choose to send cash in campus mail it will be at your own risk. CCU Mail Services will not be responsible for cash sent through the USPS or campus mail.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Coastal Carolina University
107 Founders Drive
Conway, SC 29526